Welcome you to A.B.M. College. The vast human resource of our country needs to be realised so that every individual is able to achieve his fullest potential. A.B.M. College established in 1971, is a co-educational constituent unit of Kolhan University. The aim of educational programs at A.B.M. College, is to foster a spirit of society, critical thinking and imagination to invite change for the better.
A.B.M. College provides students with a range of avenues and opportunities for personality development, experimentation and innovation both in the academic and extra-curricular field. Its curriculum includes UGC vocational courses. The college envisions a bright future for you.
We make every decision to support the career and personal development of our learners. Our curriculum, teaching and services demonstrate that we value the diverse profiles of our learners.
- Transforming lives and communities through learning.
- Educating students for career success.
- A.B.M. College will promote academic excellence, student achievement, and support of diverse populations as a comprehensive community college.
- A.B.M. College aspires to be an academic leader recognized for innovation and quality in teaching and learning.
To make spiring intelligentsia of A.B.M. College Jamshedpur, mentally tough, emotionally strong & intellectually sharp so that they can float quite efficiently and actively in the ever flowing and vast stream of technological advancement.
- To develop a problem solving aptitude & an analytical frame of mind.
- To pursue the endeavour to nurture the young talent.
- To inculcate a work culture among the student which not only enables them to peform in different competitions with flying colours but also to raise themselves to enviable heights in their career?
- To enable the A.B.M. College Jamshedpur students, to settle down with a different career which is intellectually challenging, professionally satisfying, socially prestigious & financially rewarding.
- Learning: The development of foundational knowledge, critical thinking skills, and self-awareness, that advance intellectual, ethical, and social responsibility.
- Student Development: Best practices that engage and challenge students; foster individual growth, leadership and service; and intentionally support holistic development.
- Access: opportunity for students to pursue learning in an environment that supports identification and achievement of goals within their ability.
- Continuous Improvement: Decision-making based on assessment, solid planning, and effective management of resources.